[ndnSIM] Guidance for creating a new forwarding strategy

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Oct 26 11:02:18 PDT 2016

Hi Igor,

one way you could do that is to create a separate application (and install it on every node), which will get the info that you are interested in from NFD and advertise it to the other nodes. This app will also receive advertisements from others and send the required info to the modules that you want.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory