[ndnSIM] Producers and/or consumers providing/requesting content

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:19:18 PST 2016

John,

As far as I can review in my head, there should not be real problem. You
may have other ndn::Name variables for other prefixes in one application,
and fill them with appHelper::setAttribute. Then you may make thing more
complex in onData and onInterest.
But, what's the use of it? I mean, you want an application be responsible
for distinct prefixes and produce distinct content for each one? Or publish
the same content under different prefixes?

Sabet