[ndnSIM] Producers and/or consumers providing/requesting content

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Nov 30 22:26:56 PST 2016

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 9:40 PM, John Baugh <jpbaugh at umich.edu> wrote:
>
> ndnSIM friends,
>
> Another question:  The examples imply, by use of the AppHelper's SetPrefix method that a consumer, for example, can only issue Interest packets with a single prefix.  Is this correct?  Can this value be changed in real time?

It can, but you may have easier time to changing prefixes by writing a specialized producer applications.  The existing producer app is really very basic one without much logic in it.