[ndnSIM] storing the name of content

fatemeh goudarzi f.goudarzi at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Mon Nov 21 10:40:32 PST 2016

Hi Muhammad,
A subset of CS information should be saved in another data structure. This information is not only related to the node itself but name of cached contents in some nodes (some nodes,not all of them) must be saved in this structure. These nodes send an interest in order to inform each other about their content's name with specific prefix. The receiver nodes of this interests have to divide the content's name and save it to their data structure.
regards,