[ndnSIM] storing the name of content

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:46:17 PST 2016

Hi Fateme,

If I've guessed correctly, you are going to store a subset of CS
information(the name of cached contents), in another data
structure(apparently some std::set) on nodes. Well, for previous cached
contents you should read their names from CS. For future ones, you may
catch them (of course with their names) at the time of being cached in
Forwarder. It seems to me nfd is where you'd better implement it, unless
you don't want all of your nodes have such information stored. Could you
elaborate more? How are nodes going to inform others of this information?
Is it something like exchanging FIB info in a routing protocol?

Thanks,
Sabet

خندان باشید
با تشکر