[ndnSIM] Evicting a specific item from the content store (nfd::cs::Cs)

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Fri Nov 18 00:56:33 PST 2016

Greetings all,

1.)  When I tried to use the erase( ) function to remove an item, I found
out that the method is not implemented.  I checked the code from the
documentation and found out that this is indeed the case.

So how am I supposed to evict a specific item from the Content Store?

2.)  I've noticed when I use ./waf --run=some-test that the system often
re-compiles tons of completely (as far as I know) unrelated files (the grid
samples, tracers, etc.).  This adds significantly to the time it takes to
run the test.  Any ideas why this might be happening?  I'm not using any of
the sample files, tracers, etc. - nor have I modified them for my current
tests.

Thanks,

John