[ndnSIM] Question on Visualizer

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Nov 17 00:52:51 PST 2016

Hi Hwang,

To get access to information from within the visualizer module, you need to implement the corresponding python bindings for your getter. If you have a simple data type, it should be straightforward.  Take a look into bindings/modulegen__gcc_ILP32.py and modulegen__gcc_LP64.py  (both files should have the same content)