[ndnSIM] Question on NDN-SImple-wifi.cpp example

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Nov 16 09:15:10 PST 2016

Hi,

you are trying to access the size of NFD’s CS. If you are using the “old” CS of ndnSIM, then it makes sense that the size of NFD’s CS will be 0, since it is not being used.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory