[ndnSIM] How can I get ino "nfd::pit::Entry"

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Nov 6 17:23:26 PST 2016

Hi,

the PIT class does not have a getName method. An entry of PIT has a getName method. You can use the iterators to access the entries of PIT (or/and std::find if you want). When you actually get a PIT entry, you can apply the getName method to it (or the methods to get the InRecords and OutRecords).

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory