[ndnSIM] Getting node information through face

Igor Carvalho igfuca at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 07:08:03 PST 2016

Hi, people.

I need to get how many times cs updates are performed at a node and I need
that this information be available to adjacent nodes through faces. I know
that i have to add a counter in CS policies but I do not know how to make
nodes advertise this information, from time to time, to adjacent nodes. It
would work like face counters, but I have checked that these counters are
updated when interests and data flow through nodes. I want that node's cs
information updates should be sent, for example, at every 10 s , so that a
custom strategy would used as a metric to forward interests.

I appreciate any help.

Regards,

--
*Igor Carvalho    *