[ndnSIM] Content Store entries (OLD content store)

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Sat Nov 5 19:36:23 PDT 2016

Greetings all,

Is there a way to obtain the content store (old content store) and then
iterate through the entries?  Is there any way to add and remove items to
it or do you have to go through some other technique?

Also, am I correct in assuming the Cs type is the NFD content store, and
ContentStore is the old version?

Accessing the data in these stores, the PIT, etc. is very important for
many peoples' research, I suspect.  A tutorial or some more information on
this would be excellent.

Thanks,

John