[ndnSIM] personalization of consumer

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Sun May 29 08:23:10 PDT 2016

Hi,

You need to extend current applications. Take a look at
Ndnsim.net
For applications. There is an example of developing custom application. To
me, what you are looking for is pretty easy to achieve. You can have a
counter in OnData, to limit producing/transmitting of data packets.
For the second problem, again I refer you to the website. The is a
pre-defined application for that.

For the 4th one, you should go to ndn-cxx/apps

Thanks,
Sabet