[ndnSIM] personalization of consumer

zhangran at bupt.edu.cn zhangran at bupt.edu.cn
Sun May 29 08:11:52 PDT 2016

Hi, all

I am writing my simulaiton scenario. I want the consumer to visit an limited number of contents in different producer. However, as far as I have found, there seems to be no mechanism to support this scenario in ndnsim. Specifically, the problems are as below.

Can I assign a limited number of contents with the same prefix to every producer node
Can I make the consumers to consume the content at the pattern of Zipf Distribution in terms of content popularity.
Can I set the popularity of a single content name or a prefix?
Where is the code to define the behavior of consumer and producer, I can't find them.
Thank you very much for your time!

zhangran at bupt.edu.cn