[ndnSIM] NFD CS Policy Implementation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue May 24 16:53:00 PDT 2016

Hi Fabio,

I think that in order to use the modified version of NFD that supports the policies, you need to install this modified version of ndnSIM:

https://github.com/ndncomm/nfd-caching-ndnsim

Let me know if that resolves your issues.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA