[ndnSIM] Visualizer shows something no showed in NS_LOG

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Jun 26 20:56:28 PDT 2016

Assuming you're using Linux and you ran ` sudo ./waf install` after compiling ndnSIM/NS-3, run also `ldconfig`.  This will update cache of shared libraries, so the dynamic linker will be able to find them.