[ndnSIM] Visualizer shows something no showed in NS_LOG

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 22:48:19 PDT 2016

More info:
It seems it has to do with the last commit.
I've *waf*ed only with --logging(without --debug) and it works without
--vis. With --vis I'm getting:

'build' finished successfully (0.023s)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/visualizer/__init__.py",
> line 2, in <module>
>     from core import start, register_plugin, set_bounds,
> add_initialization_hook
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/visualizer/core.py", line
> 23, in <module>
>     import ns.core
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ns/core.py", line 5, in
> <module>
>     from . import _core
> ImportError: libns3-dev-core-debug.so: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory

When I do *waf --debug --logging*, with or without --vis I get:

'build' finished successfully (7.276s)
> build/getme-simple: error while loading shared libraries:
> libns3-dev-core-debug.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

The actual ns-3 build with -d debug is working correctly. With --vis and
with NS_LOG=nfd.Forwarder.

Regard,
Thanks