[ndnSIM] red line shown in visualization

Zeinab Rezaeifar z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 19:30:31 PDT 2016

Hello Alex,
thank you so much.  i would like to say that i have used default parameters for bandwidth and buffer size . however,  with increasing data rate and buffer size , i can prevent dropping on link layer.
Thank you so much for nice helps
best regards

as you mentioned , with changing data rate and maxsize of