[ndnSIM] Custom content-store cache replacement policy

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Jun 26 19:24:39 PDT 2016

Hi Himanshu,

You can check this presentation http://lasr.cs.ucla.edu/afanasyev/data/files/Afanasyev/AsiaFI-ndnSIM-Aug8-2013.pptx  as it gives a few basic steps on how to start.  This info is for ndnSIM 1.0, but the content store part would apply to 2.x version as well ("old content store").