[ndnSIM] A question regarding OPSFN implementation in ndnSIM

Mahsa Aghajani mahsa.aghajani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:14:18 PDT 2016

Dear Dr. Afanasyev,

I am an MSc student in the Department of Computer Engineering,
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.

I am writing to ask you about the implementation of OSPFN
in ndnSIM. Is there any available implementation? I found
the open source codes of OSPFN for real implementation, but
unfortunately I could not find its implementation in ndnSIM.
I want to be sure whether there is such an implementation
or not, before starting to implement that by myself.

Any comment that may help me is also appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention and look
forward to hearing from you.

--
Yours sincerely,
Mahsa Aghajani