[ndnSIM] Replacement Policy

raaid alubady alubadyraaid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:24:06 PDT 2016

Dear  all,

I have been working with the ndnSIM (ver 1.0) simulator. Performance
evaluation between PIT replacement policies. I found four policies on
http://ndnsim.net/1.0/helpers.html as well as in document ndnSIM: NDN
simulator for NS-3, which are Persistent, Random, LRU and Serialized Size.
However,  Serialized Size policy, I didn't find any information about it
(how to work, what is the effect on PIT table, etc.).

And the another question, what are the suitable metrics can I applying in
order to measurement these policy's performance.

Thanks again for your help.

*Raaid Alubady*Doctoral Researcher
InterNetWorks Research Lab,
School of Computing, Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, M A L A Y S I A
HP: +60129636379 , +601128408117
Emails: raaid.n.alubady at uobabylon.edu.iq
            raaid.alubady at internetworks.my
            alubady.r.n at ieee.my