[ndnSIM] Monitoring Node Buffer Filling

Ahmed Sadek don1559 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:04:47 PST 2016

Hi All,

I am interested in monitoring the state of the node buffer , either input
or output buffer and was wondering if anyone can point me to direction.

I want to be able to monitor when I am receiving data, how much is the
ingress buffer (video buffering) is filled and take decision based on this
knowledge. ex. to adapt my interests requests based on the status of my
buffer.

I found this conversation since 2012, is it the same status for incoming
data buffer, by buffer I mean video buffering that take place when you are
receiving adaptive video streaming.

http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2012-December/000004.html

Thanks!

Ahmed Sadek