[ndnSIM] re-compiles everything after a very slight change

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Feb 17 00:45:33 PST 2016

Hi Carl,

It probably doesn't compile all the code, but it will compile a significant portion of the code, as change of interest affect a lot of things (i.e., many parts of ndn-cxx, basically everything in forwarding, etc).  Changes in less impactful headers and .cpp files should not incur such large recompilation.

Unfortunately, this is price of C++ for efficiency.