[ndnSIM] 回复: app-delays-trace.txt

任沛 renpei.bupt at qq.com
Fri Dec 23 01:41:15 PST 2016

thanks for your reply, maybe i do not explain my simulation scenario, as you can see bellow:

                                  producer1
                                  /
                                /
consumer--------node1-----------producer2
                               \
                                \
                                 \
                                 producer3

node1 send interests to producer1 or 2 or 3 randomly, consumer send interest only one per second, node1 to three producers has same parameters, for consumer, i think it's delay time should be same for every request, but it sames not as what i expected, do you know the reason?
By the way, any one who konw how can i control the capability of a producer?