[ndnSIM] ndn cache replace policy

gc199211 gc199211 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Dec 22 07:20:05 PST 2016

Hello :
  I am trying to realize a cache replacement policy on ndnSIM .The new policy is based on lfu policy.  According to the api document I found that
 1)  The ns3::ndn::ContentStore has realized lfu policy , but the code is quite complex,including trie.hpp、tire-with-policy.hpp、lfu-policy.hpp and so on
2)  The nfd::cs::Cs  hasn't realized lfu policy,but the code seems easier.
So which kind of contentstore is easier to realize my policy,   ns3::ndn::ContentStore or nfd::cs::Cs  ?And how to  realize a cache replacement policy,Think you very much!

2016-12-22

gc199211