[ndnSIM] Problem in intsalling ndnSIM-NLSR

Mahsa Aghajani mahsa.aghajani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:05:41 PST 2016

Dear Mr.Jangam

I appreciate your help and attention, --enable-nlsr solved my problem,
thank you for your great help.
Now the ./waf command completed, but is there a way to get sure that
ndnSIM-NLSR is correctly installed?
when I run this command :

perl nlsr-experiment.pl
/home/mahsa/ndnSIM-NLSR/ns-3/src/ndnSIM/examples/ndn-nlsr-conf/5_node_router.brite
ls
 in  folder : /ndnSIM-NLSR/ns-3/src/ndnSIM$  the output is like this :

Waf: Entering directory `/home/mahsa/ndnSIM-NLSR/ns-3/build'
program 'ndn-nlsr-confgen' not found; available programs are: []
Waf: Entering directory `/home/mahsa/ndnSIM-NLSR/ns-3/build'
program 'ndn-nlsr-simple' not found; available programs are: []

Do I run the command in a wrong way?

Thank you for this much of help.