[ndnSIM] Problem in intsalling ndnSIM-NLSR

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:22:18 PST 2016

Hi Mahsa,

Perhaps something wrong with your workspace/view or configuration. I did a
fresh clone of nlsrSIM and it all compiled fine. I suspect most likely you
have not enabled the NLSR at configure time. May I suggest you to do
everything from fresh? Do the following.

1. ./waf distclean
2. ./waf configure --enable-examples --enable-nlsr
3. ./waf

Note that '--enable-nlsr' enables the nlsr simulation specific changes
added to the NLSR and above code is part of it. I will look into this and
fix the problem. For now follow above steps once again.

Thanks,
/anil.