[ndnSIM] Monitoring node

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Dec 19 04:12:11 PST 2016

Hi,

this is the way to decode a data packet:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/blob/ndn-cxx-0.3.4-ndnSIM/src/data.cpp#L135

These are the callbacks to invoke in order to send Interest and Data packets:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-consumer.cpp#L202
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/apps/ndn-producer.cpp#L131

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis