[ndnSIM] Custom Strategy - undefined reference errors?

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Sun Dec 18 23:07:25 PST 2016

Alex,

Thanks again for the information.  Perhaps I should mention my goal in this
isn't to actually change the forwarding strategy itself.

I want to access / record the Interests as they come in.  As far as I can
tell, Strategy is the only place there is a virtual method that (should) be
called automatically when an Interest arrives.

Is this correct?

Thanks

John