[ndnSIM] Custom Strategy - undefined reference errors?

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Dec 18 22:20:54 PST 2016

In addition to subclassing, the strategy needs to be "registered" with the `NFD_REGISTER_STRATEGY(YourStrategyClassName);` macro and choose to use this strategy for the namespace of your choice (e.g., using StrategyChoiceHelper http://ndnsim.net/2.3/helpers.html#forwarding-strategy <http://ndnsim.net/2.3/helpers.html#forwarding-strategy>).