[ndnSIM] Monitoring node

Aniket Yeole anikety97 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:33:05 PST 2016

Greetings all,

I am trying to create monitoring node or entity so that I can get the
monitoring info of other nodes (like PIT, CS, FIB) on that node. I gone
through some example in ndnsim like (ndn-tree-tracers.cpp -
*http://ndnsim.net/2.1/metric.html
<http://ndnsim.net/2.1/metric.html>). *The tracers saves statistical
information in .txt format can this be used as monitoring information or
are there other methods available to do so??

>From the examples on tracers I made changes in topology and added one more
node for monitoring purpose. Now how can I transfer the different tables
like PIT and content storage of all the network to this monitoring node?.

I wanted to know how to give a particular node a monitoring capabilities
(like there are producers and consumers are there any monitors which are
mentioned in doxygen of ndnsim?)

Please guide me

Regards,
Aniket Yeole