[ndnSIM] multicast-udp-face

Carl carlzu8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 02:43:11 PDT 2016

Hi folks,

is there any example for using multicast-udp-face ?. could it be used
for broadcasting an interest to neighbors ?.

Moreover, what is the first argument in the constructor ? (const
protocol::endpoint &multicastGroup). How this could be initialized so
that a node can broadcast an interest to the neighbors ?

If we use such a multicast face, then what about the strategy ?. I mean
why not to perform multicast using the multicast strategy for example ?.
And after all, in general, what is the true way of broadcasting an
interest to neighbors

Alex, could you please shed light on this ?