[ndnSIM] stop producer from forwarding interests

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Mon Apr 4 12:55:41 PDT 2016

Dear Asif,
I see. The station you have, is because of forwarding strategy in surrounding nodes, which I guess is set to "multicast" for all of them. Actually your producers are not the ones which are forwarding interest for the very prefix they are responsible for themselves. Surrounding nodes are the ones which are forwarding interests. If you put your producers in one line you will see. If you try with a 7*1 grid in which :
        Ptr<Node> producerA = grid.GetNode(3,0);
        Ptr<Node> producerB = grid.GetNode(4,0);
        Ptr<Node> producerC = grid.GetNode(5,0);
        Ptr<Node> producerD = grid.GetNode(6,0);
and try only one consumer with interest for prefix of produceA, you will see that produceB,C&D will receive no interests.

Thanks,
Sabet