[ndnSIM] stop producer from forwarding interests

Shahid Md. Asif Iqbal asifcsep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:47:34 PDT 2016

Dear Sabet,
Can you please draw the scenario here you tried with? And, can you please
try this scenario with only one prefix name "/prefix" for all producers and
the consumer requesting for the only prefix.

 *    ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( ) ----- (c) ------ ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( )
 *     |         |         |         |          |         |         |
 *     |         |         |         |          |         |         |
 *    ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( ) ------ ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( )
 *     |         |         |         |          |         |         |
 *     |         |         |         |          |         |         |
 *    ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( ) ------ ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( )
 *     |         |         |         |          |         |         |
 *     |         |         |         |          |         |         |
 *    ( ) ----- ( ) ----- ( ) ----- (p) ------ ( ) ----- ( ) ----- (p)
 *     |         |         |         |          |         |         |

Thanks
Asif