[ndnSIM] Porting scenarios to ndnSIM 2.1

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Apr 2 15:25:49 PDT 2016

Hi Sabet,

I would say that the best way to see the changes is to take a look directly at the commits on github:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commits/master <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commits/master>

Hope that this helps.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>