[ndnSIM] Porting scenarios to ndnSIM 2.1

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Sat Apr 2 11:43:27 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
Is there any guide on how one can port simulation scenarios wrote for ndnSIM 1? Currently I have a simulation in which has some modifications in  model/ndn-interest.h/.cc, model/wire/ndnsim.h/.cc, ndn.cxx/detail/pending-interests-container.h,  model/fw/ndn-forwarding-strategy.h/.cc. I know NFD is being used directly in ndnSIM 2.1 and there has been some changes in ndn-cxx. But honestly I'm not much familiar with them and need some guide.

Thanks,
Sabet