[ndnSIM] WafError : Missing Node Signature

renaldybrada at students.telkomuniversity.ac.id renaldybrada at students.telkomuniversity.ac.id
Sun Sep 13 19:48:22 PDT 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to running the stateful forwarding code here
https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-comcom-stateful-fw
I've clone the prerequisites successfully as Mr. Afanasyef instructed
(the older version of ns-3). I can configure the ns-3 with ./waf
configure --boost-libs=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu (my system can't detect
boost libraries automatically, so I have to manually located the boost
lib). And it's works.

And when I want to install the ns (with ./waf install), I got some
errors. It says :
WafError: Missing node signature for
../ns-3/build/src/emu/ns3-dev-emu-sock-creator-debug (required by
	{task 140238309580752: inst ns3-dev-emu-sock-creator-debug -> })
What is really happen? Am I have to installed the older version of boost
libs? Or Am I configuring the .waf wrongly?
I've attached the complete errors.

I'm sorry for my bad English. I'll appreciate any answers.
Thank you!

Telkom University - Creating The Future