[ndnSIM] Stuck on the puzzle on ndnSIM1.0

吴丹烨 401809286 at qq.com
Sun Sep 20 02:10:37 PDT 2015

Dear ndnSIM team members:

         I have stuck on a puzzle on the ndnSIM 1.0 of version when complementing my experiment.
         When I try to put extra information into the payload of the content, the program runs with an error as the following:

         assert failed. cond="packet->GetSize () <= m_netDevice->GetMtu ()", msg="Packet size 1522 exceeds device MTU 1500 for Ndn;                fragmentation not supported", file=../src/ndnSIM/model/ndn-net-device-face.cc, line=115

         We have checked that the size of the payload of the modified data is 7, so I just don't understand why it comes with a packet size                over 1522. Could you help me figure this out?

         Thank all of you very much!

Sincerely.
 from
   Wu Danye
Network Technology Research Center
Institute of Computing Technology,C.A.S.
Address :No.6 Kexueyuan South Road Zhongguancun,Haidian District Beijing,China
Postcode :100190