[ndnSIM] how to solve "fatal error : ns3/ndnSIM-module.h : No such file or directory"

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Sep 11 21:28:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

I would suggest that you download our scenario template (https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/scenario-template) and move your simulation scenarios under its “scenarios/“ folder. This scenario template is useful in the sense that you can modify and compile your examples separately from the ndnSIM module and vice versa.

Moreover, the link that you mentioned does not refer to the latest version of ndnSIM. Since, you are starting now with ndnSIM, I would suggest you use the latest version of the simulator:

http://ndnsim.net/2.1/
http://ndnsim.net/2.1/getting-started.html

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA