[ndnSIM] Help ! Creating an overlay application

vivek pandya vivekvpandya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:41:53 PDT 2015

Hello there,

I am trying to make an overlay solution for simple multicast between group
of hosts. For this purpose I want to develop a overlay router that can
inspect some selectors in Interest packet and store it to some data
structure. Is it advisable to create a custom application class inheriting
from * ndn::App *class or I need some thing more ? If primary design
succeeds than I may include ChronoSync based sync packets in my network.
Please help what is best suited for my purpose.

Thanks !

--
*Vivek Pandya*
Mobile : +(91) 9408549393