[ndnSIM] implementing new cache policy in ndnsim

Zeinab Rezaiefar z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 18:31:24 PST 2015

  Hi Junxiao,firstly I would like to say thanks for your helping. Then, I would like to say that something is not clear for me. there are 2 folders : (NFD/daemon/table and  util/trie)   that contain for example cs-policy-lru.cpp and lru-policy.hpp related to lru policy. I should copy these files and change them according my policy or just changing file in NFD path ? moreover, why in NFD/deamon/table path there are only files for lru and fifo policies not other policies.furthermore, if I do not change forward.cpp still before forwarding the Data message can be dropped according the policy in  Policy::doAfterInsert function?thanks best regardsZeinab