[ndnSIM] Possibilities of real-time test-bed scenarios of NDN

Muhammad Aamir aamir.nbpit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 02:47:37 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

I need to know "How can I access real-time test-bed scenarios of NDN?"

If I simulate some scenarios in ndnSIM, and then need to verify the results
by comparing them with real-time traffic analysis, what are the
possibilities to produce a good research in this direction? Please help and
share the possibilities.

I would also look forward to have some cloud oriented real-time NDN-based
systems available to access for research purpose etc.

Cheers,
Aamir.