[ndnSIM] NDN over IP (ndnSIM 2.1)

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Nov 11 01:47:28 PST 2015

Hi Ivanes,

It is not yet possible, though we were planning to re-implement this support for quite a while, but failed due to lack of man power.  If you have time, we will be happy if you can help us implement this support.  There is some related information in the redmine issue (http://redmine.named-data.net/issues/2371).