[ndnSIM] ConsumerWindow trace

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Mon May 25 00:10:54 PDT 2015

Hi,

a quick way, if you run ndnSIM in debug mode, is to enable the logging component of the ConsumerWindow application (so that to print the logs on your standard output) and save the output to a file. If you run ndnSIM in optimized mode, a quick way is to slightly modify the code of the ConsumerWindow application, so that to write in a file directly from the application.

Hope that this helps.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science