[ndnSIM] How make a inter-domain network by ndnSIM?

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Wed Mar 4 07:13:11 PST 2015

I'm not aware of any existing guidelines.  But I guess you can run a proxy on one router that converts the HTTP requests to NDN Interests and another proxy on the other router that converts HTTP responses to NDN Data packets.  I don't understand why you want to do this kind of translations though.  It may be much easier to just rewrite the existing applications to NDN applications.

Lan