[ndnSIM] How can I get PIT list in Forwarder?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 07:09:23 PDT 2015

Hello,

if you add these two lines of code at the beginning of the onIncomingData method, you will get a segmentation fault.

I added these two lines at the end of the method and it worked fine. I am not sure why this happens, I will need to take a closer look at it.

As a quick work-around, I would suggest the following:

In order to get the PIT entries that are going to be satisfied by the particular data packet, you can use the following code line (forwarder.cpp:279):

pit::DataMatchResult pitMatches = m_pit.findAllDataMatches(data);

https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/blob/master/NFD/daemon/fw/forwarder.cpp#L279

Afterwards, you can use the two lines of code that you mentioned at the end of the method to get the remaining PIT entries.

Please let me know shall you need anything else.

Thanks.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science