[ndnSIM] NDN with Wifi in Infrastructure Mode

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:12:48 PDT 2015

Hi Gustavo,

please use the “reply to all” option, so that our email exchange is visible to all the users, as some of them may have a similar question.

The thing I meant is that I can see the compilation errors, but if you do not send me the source code itself as a .cpp file, I am not able to see the line numbers, so that to identify directly where the errors occur. :)

Could you please send me the scenario as a .cpp file?

Thanks.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science