[ndnSIM] NDN with Wifi in Infrastructure Mode

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:27:22 PDT 2015

Hi Gustavo,

Of course, you can run LTE based on NDN. NDN is a universal network layer protocol, that is anything can run over NDN and NDN can run over anything. You should be able to do so in a way similar to your WiFi scenario. There is also a ndnSIM user that has been working on that and has asked some relevant questions:

http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2015-April/001832.html

I think that the third attachment includes a scenario that this user has coded. I suggest that you contact the user directly, so that you could share your experience.

Regarding your WiFi scenario, could you please send me your code as an attachment? I am having a hard time to identify the code lines, since the plain text formatting is not working well.

Thank you.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science