[ndnSIM] LLC Snap header (NDN-LTE)

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:39:52 PDT 2015

Hi Gustavo,

the short answer to your question is yes. NDN can run over anything that forwards datagrams and anything can run over NDN.

If I were you, I would take a look at the NS3 documentation and check how IP packets are being encapsulated into frames (e.g., in the case of Ethernet) and vice versa. The way to do that in your case should be similar.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA