[ndnSIM] Integration of ndn in LTE simulations

Gustavo Gonzalez gonzalezcga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 02:03:15 PDT 2015

Hello Spyridon,

Thank you very much for the information provided.

Regarding your answers, the segmentation alarm was related to the LTE
module. I fixed that one already.

And regarding the PIT table in the attachment you could verify the two
scenarios that I mention. The first one (lena-simple-epc_ueCons_
ueProd.cc) makes reference to two ueNodes which should exchange interest
and data packets as NDN establishes but the problem here is that the flow
of packets is not happening.

The second scenario (lena-simple-epc_enbCons_remoteHostProd.cc) makes
reference to a enbNode which forwards interest messages and the remoteHost
which provides the data messages according to the interests received. As
you can check here the NDN packets are transmitted without problems.

My main concern is why I cannot transmit ndn packets over the ueNodes and
it is possible over the wired nodes composing the rest of the LTE
architecture?

Thank you very much for the hints you could provide me.

Regards.