[ndnSIM] Regards Nodes/Simulator packet/traffic information

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 21:37:26 PDT 2015

Hi Hitesh,

As a formal solution, I would suggest that you extend the existing L3RateTracer with the features that you want.

A dirty solution would be to write a special application running on each node that will do this job.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA